Bright Series with BRIO
Due to the current public health context, this year BRIO is featuring 3 mini-series, highlighting advances in cancer research. The series: Regards croisés (An Exchange of Viewpoints), Histoires de patients (Patients’ Stories), and Tech For Onco will be broadcast live or pre-recorded between June and December 2021.
An event in partnership with the ARC Foundation and with corporate support from Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline and MSD.
The mini-series: REGARDS CROISÉS (An Exchange of Viewpoints)
For more information and to watch all the replays of the “Regards croisés” webinars, click here.
Five 1-hour symposiums broadcast live from 6:00-7:00pm and produced in partnership with a manufacturer. Each symposium features a clinician and a researcher on a theme defined with the partner.
- Tuesday, June 29th: “Adjuvant Treatment in EGFR-mutated Lung Cancer” – More information and replay
- Thursday, July 1st: “The Immune System in Elderly Patients and Its Role in Cancer Therapy” – More information and replay
- Thursday, September 23rd: “New Combinations for the First-Line Treatment of Metastatic Kidney Cancer: how to choose?” – More information and replay
- Tuesday, October 12th: “Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer with Oncogenic Addiction: focus on molecular screening and therapies” – More information and replay
- Tuesday, October 19th: “The Latest News and Challenges in the Treatment of Gynecological Cancers” – More information and replay
The mini-series: HISTOIRES DE PATIENTS (Patients’ Stories)
For more information and to watch all the replays of the Histoires de patients webinars, click here.
A series based on patients’ stories in three 3-hr episodes (1 hr per tumor). We will focus on the clinical background and the therapeutic innovations of 3 “exemplary” cancers in BRIO’s COMMUCAN programme, which are: brain tumors (glioblastoma), colon cancer and kidney cancers.
Thursdays, from 5:00 to 8 pm – 5 pm: Glioblastoma; 6 pm: Colon cancer; 7 pm: kidney cancer
- Thursday, September 30th: “Episode 1: The diagnosis” – More information and replay
- Thursday, October 7th: “Episode 2: Present and Future Treatments” – More information and replay
- Thursday, October 14th: “Episode 3: Understanding for better treatment” – More information and replay
The mini-series: TECH FOR ONCO
This series consists of three 90-minute webinars. Each session will present two technologies of interest to the community, each with the intervention of an engineer presenting a technology and a researcher using it.
- Friday, December 10th: “Single cells : pushing the boundaries” with IsoPlexis and 10x Genomics
- Monday, December 13th: “Tumor metabolism: evolution, screening and customised medicine” with MetaboHUB and Agilent
Broadcast live from 12:30-2:00 in December. More information here.