On the occasion of the publication of the issue of Researchers of Aquitaine “Oncosphère :all partners against cancer” – a collaboration between SIRIC BRIO, Oncosphère and Chercheurs d’Aquitaine – a launch party was organized Tuesday, November 19 at 19h at the Bordeaux Region Hotel.
This evening allowed to hand in hand copies of this 80-page journal focused on oncology research in New Aquitaine which gives pride to researchers from different institutions (CNRS, Inserm, Universities, Hospital Centers and Center of struggle against cancer) in the region through portraits and thematic articles.
This issue also presents a central file presenting the Oncosphère Nouvelle-Aquitaine project.
The launch program, organized by the Regional Council, includes speeches by:
– Françoise Jeanson, Regional Delegate for Health, Silver Economy and Health and Social Services
– Didier Dubrana, editor-in-chief of Researchers of Aquitaine
– Pierre Soubeyran, director of BRIO and coordinator of the Oncosphère Nouvelle-Aquitaine project
– Karyn Dugas, mediator, health coach, CHU Bordeaux, project leader EMELCARA
– Frédéric Saltel, Inserm research director, Oncoprot project leader
– Alain Rousset, President of the Regional Council of New Aquitaine
If you want a copy of the magazine, in French or in English, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
To view or download the journal, click here!
Some pictures of the launch party …