Call for abstracts – Extended deadline: july 3rd 2016
2 weeks more to submit your abstract !
To submit proposals, click here
Context and program
This symposium is the second edition of cancer metabolism related meetings organized jointly by Cancéropôle Grand Sud-Ouest and Cancéropôle PACA.
Several aspects of cancer metabolism will be presented, divided in four sessions:
- a technological workshop focused on fluxomics,
- three scientific sessions addressing the following topics: metabolic heterogeneity, stem cells, microenvironment, mitochondria and cell signaling.
Sessions are designed to bring together in a friendly and collaborative atmosphere some of the leaders in the field of cancer metabolism as well as newcomers, and to foster interactions between biologists and clinicians. Young scientists will be given the opportunity to present orally and discuss their new discoveries (and the best selected talk and best poster will be rewarded). The meeting will be held in the beautiful Lighthouse of the Mediterranean, in Palavas-les-Flots, a seaside city located on the mediterranean border close to Montpellier.
- S.M. Fendt, VIB, Louvain, Belgium ;
- T. Finkel, Laboratory of Molecular Biology, NIH, Bethesda, USA ;
- C. Heeschen, Barts Cancer Institute, London ;
- R. Shaw, Salk Institute for Biological Studies, San Diego, USA ;
- T. Suda, Cancer Science Institute of Singapore.
And also S. de Botton, IGR, Villejuif ; N. Djouder, CNIO, Madrid ; J. Favier, Cardiovascular Research Center HEGP, Paris ; S. Herkenne, Venetian Institute of Molecular Medicine, Padova ; A. Schulze, Theodor-Boveri-Institute, Biocenter, Würzburg, Germany ; B. Viollet, Institut Cochin.
On line registration: early bird fees before july 3rd 2016.