Global Virtual Cancer Symposium
“Resolve cancer with single cell and spatial multiomics”
From 26 to 30 April, 10x Genomics is organising a Global Virtual Cancer Symposium on the following subject : “Resolve cancer with single cell and spatial multiomics“.
Sessions on the programme:
- The roles of tissue of origin, proliferation, and differentiation in CD8+ T cell responses to lung cancer
- Spatial and Single-cell Transcriptomics Analysis of Neoadjuvant Anti-PD-1 Therapy in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- T cell differentiation at the single cell level: Implications for T cell exhaustion and immunotherapy
- Single-Cell and Spatial Dissection of Cellular Communication in Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Clonal lineage tracing in healthy and malignant human tissue via single-cell genomics
To learn more about the event and register to one or several sessions, click here.