The GRIC offers a highly specialized immunoassay service providing support for the development of clinical research programs relying on biological evaluation of immune parameters in patients. This facility, incorporated in the hospital structure, aims to provide:
- a dynamic exploration of the immune system in patients receiving immune-modulating agents in the context of clinical research trials,
- develop and validate biomarkers employed in patient selection
- identify potential combinations of therapeutic agents,
- measure T cell immunity against antigens and determine the type of T cell responses by analysis of secreted cytokines, allowing the identification of the type of induced specific immunity and assessment of specific proliferation, thus addressing the quality of elicited T cells,
- monitor biodrugs with mAbs quantification, ADAb detection, dose and dosage interval optimization,
- PK/PD studies on mAbs and antibody combinations.
Practically, this facility performs flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISPOT, in vitro functional cellular assay, mass spectrometry.