QuantaCell is a company specialized in image processing and complex data analysis. QuantaCell provides services to laboratories involved in new therapeutic strategies like anticancer therapies and is dedicated to image processing for : Cell cultures in 2D (end points and dynamics) as well as 3D, Histological slides and TMA (Tissues Micro Array).
QuantaCell offers solutions to evaluate the impact of new therapeutic strategies: as an example for anti-angiogenic approaches QuantaCell proposes to track 2D cell culture during the formation of neo-vascularization and to analyze their morphometry (length, shape, cell count per vessel). QuantaCell have available solutions to detect automatically tumor neo-vascularization on histological slides with a good reproducibility.
- Thanks to image processing for 2D/3D cell cultures and TMA:
- Quantify expression level of therapeutic targets like enzymes involved in energy metabolism
- Characterize tumor angiogenesis
- Characterize localization of therapeutic targets like membrane receptors
- Characterize dynamics of molecular targets like microtubules,
- Characterize cell proliferation, apoptosis using automatized solutions of cell counting, cell tracking, colony growing, as well as cell cycle.
Infrastructure and equipmentSoftware applications including image segmentation algorithms, image recognition for oncology and object tracking algorithms.
Software for visualizating biological information linked to imaging data
Software allowing fast annotation of the histological image
Sharing platform dedicated to images and quantitative results (ISO:27001)
- Synaptic control of secretory trafficking in dendrites.
Hanus C, Kochen L, Tom Dieck S, Racine V, Sibarita JB, Schuman EM, Ehlers MD. Cell Rep. 2014 Jun 26;7(6):1771-8
- Synaptic recruitment of gephyrin regulates surface GABAA receptor dynamics for the expression of inhibitory LTP.
Petrini EM, Ravasenga T, Hausrat TJ, Iurilli G, Olcese U, Racine V, Sibarita JB, Jacob TC, Moss SJ, Benfenati F, Medini P, Kneussel M, Barberis A. Nat Commun. 2014 Jun 4;5:3921
- RNAi screening reveals a large signaling network controlling the Golgi apparatus in human cells.
Chia J, Goh G, Racine V, Ng S, Kumar P, Bard F. Mol Syst Biol. 2012;8:629.
- A cell-based small molecule screening method for identifying inhibitors of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in carcinoma.
Chua KN, Sim WJ, Racine V, Lee SY, Goh BC, Thiery JP. PLoS One. 2012;7(3):e33183.
- Wavelet analysis for single molecule localization microscopy.
Izeddin I, Boulanger J, Racine V, Specht CG, Kechkar A, Nair D, Triller A, Choquet D, Dahan M, Sibarita JB. Opt Express. 2012 Jan 30;20(3):2081-95.
- HCS pharma Company
- Metafora Biosystems Company
- A*star IMCB laboratory (Singapore)